Recharge Sport Therapy
Originally from the surfer’s paradise of Jeffrey’s Bay, Eastern Cape, Cezelle Bruwer qualified as a Sport Therapist in 2007 through Elizabeth Beauty Academy, an accredited national and international training institution, and gained extensive experience and knowledge while treating many sports enthusiasts including local and international surfers competing in the Billabong Pro competitions.
In 2012 Cezelle relocated to Johannesburg and perused a career in different environments and industries however, her passion to help and make a difference in athlete’s lives never faded and rising from the ashes of the imposed COVID-19 lockdown, Recharge Sport Therapy was launched in August 2021.
Catering for clients who need attention for specific injury relief or for the more regular athletes and fitness enthusiasts as part of their recovery program; Recharge Sport Therapy offers the following services to all our members and the public:
– Providing appropriate treatment such as deep tissue massage, myofascial release, neuromuscular therapy, taping and strapping
– Advise about stretching and warm up / cool down exercises
– Helping to prepare athletes both mentally and physically
– Advising whether athletes and players will be able to continue with sport or exercise
– Referring individuals to appropriate sport and medical practitioners for further treatment
– Advising about nutrition, diet and lifestyle
Collaborating with trainers and coaches on injury prevention programmes
Some client reviews:
“Legs feeling fantastic after the Recovery Massage & Stretch this morning!! Thanks a million!” – Johnny Lawler
“Cezelle is amazing! So helpful, caring and friendly. I’ve had 4 sessions for my sore neck and tension, I feel better after each session! I can still train as usual. Highly recommended if you have any injured or damaged muscles!” – Cherize Fillmore
“Great service, very professional. Seeing Cezelle for post covid treatments to get oxygen and blood flow going again and it does wonders – I feel like a new person after each session!” – Johan Bruwer